Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer is here...for a few days at least

With the past few days being pretty warm here in the good old wet northwest, we've been able to pull some tags off of Ben's summer clothes, bust out the popsicles and of course, provide him with water to play in.

Here are some pictures from Ben's Adventures with a Red Bucket...














Don't know exactly what his plan was here, but he saw something cool and had to get a closer look.












Today, I met Suzi and little Grace at the park. Note Ben grabbing the plastic rake...













Ben, I know we've been working on techniques for hitting people with rakes, but not on our friends...












Ben and Grace, best buds forever.















6 comments:

Coming to Amharica said...

Shame on me!! One minute I'm teasing you about having a new blog to keep up with and you've posted 3 times and I can't keep up!! Excuse: We leave for Ethiopia in 9 days!!

Ben is so stinkin' cute! I have got to meet him someday....he and 'S' definately need a little HHE reunion. Maybe I need to slow down a bit...I haven't even met 'S' yet!! :)

Dee Dee

The Redman's said...

You're scaring me with all your posts!!!! Watch out!!! And I LOVE the pics-- especially that park ones. :) If you have other great ones.... feel free to email them to me (hint, hint)

Thanks for playing at the park with us..... that was fun!!

-Suzi

Jesse and Amy said...

oh yea! love to see little mr. diggs :) miss you guys lots! hope your move is going well!

Michael and Michelle said...

Your son is so CUTE! I have been keeping up with you on your old blog and now on your new one!
My husband and I are also adopting from Ethiopia and using AGCI.
Nice to "meet" you.

Michelle

MSue and BMcD said...

The pics of Ben and Gracie in the swings at the park are priceless!! I'm so glad you are all closer and I can't wait to see you and check out the new place! Love you!

The Redman's said...

Missing you guys!!! Hope all's going well with the move and that you're starting to get settled in. Can't wait to hear all about the latest Ben happenings too!!

-Suzi